Michelin Celebrates Truckers with #KeepThanksMoving Campaign from 11/16 to 12/31
Keep On Trucking!
Keeping you informed is what we love doing best here at Trucker to trucker, and this is a holiday special from Michelin North America.
In all of Michelin's social and digital media, they are going to mark the holiday season with a shout out to all of you semi truck drivers out there. They're #KeepThanksMoving program thanks all of you truckers for getting the job done, the freight shipped and keeping the roads safe. They want everyone to show their appreciation on such sites as Twitter or Facebook, just to let everyone know how vital the trucking industry is.
You want proof? Here are the facts:
- 300,000 farmers spend 10 or more hours a day working 2.2 million farms
- 3.4 million truck drivers haul across billions of miles annually
- 300,000 maritime workers handle 30 million shipping containers annually
- 650,000 bus drivers transport people to and from school and work
- 1.3 million package-delivery workers on the road 365 days of the year
- 1.1 million local fire fighters and 826,000 EMS workers respond to emergencies
- More than 250,000 workers clear the snow and ice from our roads
You or anyone can join the conversation and share yours or their thanks for how commercial drivers, or virtually anyone else in the entire trucking industry, help make the holidays memorable. Post your public comments on Twitter using the hashtag #KeepThanksMoving and include @MichelinTruck, @MichelinTweel, or @MichelinAG and on Facebook MichelinTruck, MichelinTweel1 or MichelinUSA.
Of course, we know how vital semi truck drivers, and their support people, are to the economy and everyday life, but Michelin wants to get the word out and let everyone know just how special truckers really are. And this is just their way of saying, "Thanks!"
Hey, for the best in news, information or even selling your rig, hook up with Trucker to Trucker on the Net. We'll steer you right, every time.